Get More Leads
from Your Website

Did you realize that on average only about 2% of website visitors will identify themselves? That leaves about 98% of your visitors unidentified. That is unless you have a website lead generation and anonymous visitor identification tool like Pehar Visual Visitor on your side.

Wouldn’t you like to identify those website visitors who are visiting your business website with more than a location and or IP Address?

Pehar Visual Visitor is Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking and Identification made easy.

Drive more leads. Convert them to sales.

HOW CAN ANONYMOUS VISITOR TRACKING HELP YOUR BUSINESS?

Not convinced that anonymous website visitor tracking and lead generation can help your business grow? When we talked to some of our customers, here are just a few of their standard uses of Pehar Visual Visitor:

Avoid the “Proposal Gone Cold”

We will inform you when formerly anonymous visitors have returned to your website allowing you take immediate action with a perfectly timed follow-up email or phone call.

The Perfectly Timed Phone Call

Only 2% of all anonymous visitors to your website identify themselves by filling out a contact form or picking up the phone? Identify the other 98% with more than an IP Address.

Outbound Sales Effectiveness

Knowing that the calls and emails that you are sending out are working can help you to define and strategize better.

Market Segmentation

Knowing which marketing plans – social media marketing, banner ads, etc. – are bringing the most clicks AND conversions can help drive a more effective marketing plan.

SALES LEADS

Enjoy the qualified, actionable leads provided by Pehar Visual Visitor in real time with our Instant Email Alerts. We take website lead generation to the next level! No need to log in, we will send them directly to your email, or you can view them on any mobile device! With Visual Visitor, you can keep informed of your website visitors – anywhere!

IDENTIFY ANYONE

Looking for email campaign integration to enhance your anonymous website visitor leads? Then Identify ANYONE from Pehar Visual Visitor is just what you need! We allow you to tag visitors directly from your email campaigns to record future visits! This feature is easy to set up and easy to use with our Email Campaign Link Builder.

FORM CAPTURE

The Pehar Visual Visitor Form Capture component lets you integrate your website forms and import them directly into your CRM. One less step! This must-have feature is so quick and easy to set up with our Forms Capture Configuration page from your Pehar Visual Visitor dashboard. All you have to know is the URL that your form is located on, we do the rest!

INTEGRATION

Would you like to automate tasks and share data among multiple web applications that your business currently uses? Pehar Visual Visitor allows you to seamlessly integrate with not only our current list of cutting-edge apps but also with hundreds more. Now using Zapier, you can connect your Pehar Visual Visitor lead generation results with more than 750 apps! Learn more about Zapier Integration here.

ANALYTICS

The Pehar Visual Visitor website visitor analytics package combines all the data received from your website in one place. No more importing data from various providers to get the full picture. Our analytics data goes beyond stats like performance, main sources, and landing pages. We give you more detailed information about First Time vs. Return visitors, Unique visitors by device, and more!

EMAIL & CALL TRACKING

See what happens after you click send or. With the Pehar Visual Visitor Email Tracking tool, you will get both a desktop and an email notification as soon as the prospect opens your email as well as website link tagging. Also, the Pehar Visual Visitor is able to collect metrics about the call, record and transcribe the call if you would like, notify you by text or email, and many more options. This notification includes location, open date and time, total opens, and time to open. With this feature, you will spend less time chasing leads and more time closing deals!

THE PEHAR VISUAL VISITOR DELIVERS QUALIFIED SALES LEADS

Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking and Lead Generation are popular tools among sales people today for one main reason: they work.

​Using Pehar Visual Visitor to gain information about the businesses visiting your website will help you more than any other service because we provide you with valuable information about prospects that are already interested in your products or services. And best of all… we do not charge per lead. They visit, you prosper!

  • Find out who is on your website and how long they visit each page.
  • Know what products or services they are interested in from their saved browsing history.
  • Your visitors do not need to register or log in for Pehar Visual Visitor to track them.
  • Get real-time alerts with your prospect’s contact information via our Instant Alert Emails.
  • Alerts include 12 sources of pre-sales research delivered with every email for quicker evaluation of the prospect.
  • DO NOT pay per lead. Pehar Visual Visitor is $75/month, and the leads are yours!

GET THE SALES TOOL WITH THE HIGHEST ROI

The Pehar Visual Visitor’s website visitor tracking tool can provide you with the real-time​ data and the research tools that they need to convert those warm leads into real sales.

  • Qualified, warm leads from your business website lead generation convert more easily to closed sales.
  • Use Visual Visitor to prospect for new business, research what current clients are interested, or to know when businesses are checking out your website, evaluate social media marketing effectiveness, and much more!
  • You won’t be disappointed! For $75/month can you afford not to schedule your demo today?

Start earning money

The most affordable leads accelerator

Copy link